Toy Shop: Shift Kit + GM Fix

why would he say that the TBTC is not needed? all i hear is good things about it on hear. thats why i bought one.

Basically, I'm not racing it, nor do I have a cam/FI setup with makes power above the stock setup. Why have a stall 1000RPM higher than the stock torque curve? Makes sense to me. I'm sure you "feel" a difference, but I doubt we'd see real-world results on the street- none worth the $800-1200 to have one installed (except, maybe, the tires wearing a little faster ;) ). If I cam it this summer or fall, then I'd consider it, as most of the cams I'd look at make power at 2200+.

Once I see what happens after the dyno this Thursday, I may have them install the Vette servos, but that's a wait-and-see mod.

Then again, I'm dumping serious coin into billet grilles and HID front/LED rear lights, which should net me at least 15 horses :) ... Best news: Outlaw finally shipped the CAI that was on backorder!