tinted tails

BlackSS04

hum.... How do you like those aftermarket Tails? anyproblems with leaking or fogging over? I think i'm stuck on the stocks, i'm just gonna have to smoke them!!!

someone said something about sending them off? where and who if I may ask?

hum.... How do you like those aftermarket Tails? anyproblems with leaking or fogging over? I think i'm stuck on the stocks, i'm just gonna have to smoke them!!!

someone said something about sending them off? where and who if I may ask?

check with a body shop close to you thats how i got mine done

post-6481-1178031821_thumb.jpg

dont know how that will work cause nebraska has stupid laws on stuff like that, they wont retint my truck cause the factory tint is what Nebraska allows 20% only, I'm originally from AZ and 35% is the max there, so I'm gonna have to make a trip back home one day with the beast and get the windows tinted!!!

here is a couple pics with my wife stepping on the brakes. im sending this one back andhaving it replaced because of a couple burnt out bulbs.

its a real crappy day here. ill get better pics when its sunny. hope these help.

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

so you can see it during the day. thanks for the pics, but i'm still not sure if i want it yet, but it seems like my only option. other than that, i could put on my stock lights during the day and taking them off at night. but theres no point in that, too much of a hassle. i'll wait till i get pulled over and see what the cop says and then base my decision from there. :jester:

so those BS vinyl Headlight Overlays from www.decalfx.com not worth the money, unless you do that professionaly you'll never get all the bubbles out or get the film to cover over the light properly. I pretty much wasted 40 bucks on it. My next option is to try my buddy from back home who does that stuff and see if he can do it for me!!!

are you trying to tint your headlights as well? the guy that did my tails tints headlights too. just a suggestion.

i was thinking of doing my headlights too, but it wouldn't look that good with my grill. i'll just amber delete.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

i actually have the black bezelled headlight now. im going to send off my stock ones for a light tint to see how they look.something like this, but with both tinted.

http://www.texastruckscene.com/phpbb2/temp...ts/IMG_0277.jpg

yes, thats exactly what I want, but me doing it myself was absolutely impossible!!!

Just my .02...

As our trucks are now, only 2 bulbs come on during braking...

Can we wire our tails so all 4 lights come on when we brake, and still retain the turn signal flashing?

I would assume it would be relatively easy by rewiring our tails...Maybe using our 'trailer harnesses?

How about brighter bulbs???

I have looked into LED lights, but so far I am unimpressed...

I want REAL LED lights like on the new style Cadillac's that I help build here in Detroit...

Edited by cadillacbob (see edit history)

Just my .02...

As our trucks are now, only 2 bulbs come on during braking...

Can we wire our tails so all 4 lights come on when we brake, and still retain the turn signal flashing?

I would assume it would be relatively easy by rewiring our tails...Maybe using our 'trailer harnesses?

How about brighter bulbs???

I have looked into LED lights, but so far I am unimpressed...

I want REAL LED lights like on the new style Cadillac's that I help build here in Detroit...

that would be nice just to get some brighter bulbs instead of the line of fire. does anyone know about them?

• 2 weeks later...