rpm outlet

does anyone have any experience with RPM Outlet .com? I placed an order with them over a week ago and no order confirmation email or anything. No phone customer service dept, only email and no one will return my emails. just wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/frame.htm

I would still call the sales dept and find out whats going on. I had the same problem once with a different company. No one would return email or nothing. Finally I call the sales dept and they answer all of my question...

i ordered my headers from them. they were over $200.00 cheaper than any other vendor i could find at the time. got them within a week. as i recall i didnt get an email confirmation from them though.

• 1 month later...

finally called them to find out they got my order and was out of stock so they just cancelled the ordered and figured it was cool not to call or email me to tell me about. worst customer service ever. **** them...