bonjoure

hello everybody. i am mung man from canada. live just north of the Tdot. I don't own a SSS YET. But i plan on it in the next couple of years. they seem to be more money up here. don't know why. i look forward to spending alot of time here. :D

this is a link to help you understand what mung is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mung

the Tdot is toronto.

Je parle pas beaucoup francais. Although i do have my french translater to my left :D

thanks for the welcome.

Edited by Mung Man (see edit history)

Are you from quebec?

Nah ... I am from the US. Took 4 years of French in school ... and what I typed above is about all I remember ... :yellow_loser::lol:

I've always wanted to see Toronto ... I've heard it's a real nice city.

In a sense yes mung is a demolition man, but, the people who gave me the name refer to it as the stuff that is so gross that it goes beyond nasty. like the stuff that comes out of jabba the huts mouth.

"In an episode of South Park, "Mung" was what you get when you push down on a pregnant woman's stomach."

"Military mechanics loosely use the term to refer to a combination of axle grease, mud, and dead things that were crushed under the equipment, and anything else that is generally left to be sprayed off by the lowest ranking shop worker. This concept has spawned cast-offs, implying that anything that is supremely disgusting can be said to be "mung".

that is what they mean by mung.

As for toronto...i don't really like it there...i am originally from vancouver where everyone is polite and not in a hurry. It seems dirty in toronto although some of the building are nice. i have only been down there a couple times cruisin :driving: , and once when the Canucks beat the crap out of the Maple leafs. can't wait to win the lottery and move back to van.