Zippy Performance...

First off, just wanted to say thanks to Zippy for coming through for me in a bind.

I am going out of town on Wednesday with the truck and I added and changed a couple of performance parts on the truck and needed the truck to be retuned badly.

So I e-mail Zippy on Sunday (4/22/07) night with the new logged runs explaining that I needed to get the tune back to me by Wednesday before I takeoff with the truck. Well before I can even blink by the time I get home from work on Monday night the very next day; to my suprise in my e-mail inbox is the new tune ready and waiting to go!

I know how busy Zippy can be with working a 9-5 and not to mention his performance shop on the side, yet he was able to accomodate me the very next day despite his busy schedule.

I would definitely recommend anyone who wants a pcm tune or any perfmance upgrade to go through Zippy first! He is not only reliable, but a great guy to deal with! Thanks again Zippy :thumbs::cheers:

http://zippyperformance.com/index.html