What kind of Photoshop is every1 as ?

Im working on a new sig but I can not make it work. I have one made up but it will not alow to export it out .Im runing a Adobe photoshop Elements 5.0. , that is good a progrem . :banghead::banghead:

i use cs2 but to save it correctly, you need most likely go to "save as" then use the little toggle thing in the open window to select it as a jpg file, then it will convert it.

who makes CS?

Photoshop Elements is essentially the same thing as the overpriced Photoshop CS. Unless you are a professional using it for a job, Elements will do everything you need. What do you mean by it ' wont export it' correctly?

Photoshop Elements is essentially the same thing as the overpriced Photoshop CS. Unless you are a professional using it for a job, Elements will do everything you need. What do you mean by it ' wont export it' correctly?

When I try to export out of the progrem to make it a jip. It says that it done not see that file .

what exactly is a torrent

I cant explain it technicaly but in a nut shell its a big data file such as programs or albums. I use torrents to download music CD's I like instead of having to download every song one at a time. Hopefully someone else can give you a more involved explanation.