SSS at Dusk

Look PimpSS - it's CLEAN! :lol: I took a moment to visit Lake Grapevine which is a major DFW-area mosquito reserve; the sun had already gone down and this is probably the cleanest the truck's going to be for the next umpteen weeks so I got a couple quick snaps. Things I'm proud of - the blacked-out headlights & taillights. :cool:

sss_lf_2.jpg

sss_rr_2.jpg

Mr. P. :)

truck looks sweet P. and did you post on how you blacked out your headlights before? i think i missed it. and the intimidator wing looks great. was that an easy install on the wing?

edit: and another thing, did the cops around you ever give you shit about your tinted tails?

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

Look PimpSS - it's CLEAN! :lol: I took a moment to visit Lake Grapevine which is a major DFW-area mosquito reserve; the sun had already gone down and this is probably the cleanest the truck's going to be for the next umpteen weeks so I got a couple quick snaps. Things I'm proud of - the blacked-out headlights & taillights. :cool:

sss_lf_2.jpg

sss_rr_2.jpg

Mr. P. :)

truck looks awesome steve looks way better since we tinted the windows how does it look

post-6481-1178263078_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)