How about a Wheel Pics Thread?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I have the 20" version of yours....... IMO.. they are a bitch to clean.. :banghead:

..I hear ya on that one.. :crackup: ...They aren't too bad now that I figured out a system.............. :thumbs: I use some chrome polish on a cloth, and go over the whole rim and in between the spokes, then use the smaller powerball to buff out everything that it will reach, and usually end up just buffing in between the "tighter" spokes by hand............it sounds like a lot of work, but I can usually polish up all 4 rims within 30-45 mins. or so...........I used to do it all by hand, but after spending almost 2 hours polishing them the first couple of times, I said F*** that!...

i hear ya... it takes me 2 hours to wash the truck (crew cab) (this includes windows and so forth)...

The last thing i want to do is spend ANOTHER 2 hours on my rims... -_- So i just hit'em with Black Magic... rinse'em... then dry'em. They look nice @ least. :)

...but whenever i upgrade to 22's..i'm going for something like MJG's... :thumbs: