L92's

wody

here are some pictures, i wish i would have had my cam, springs, and rods to show off too but some jack ass put my debit card number on another card and used it in new york. my bank called me and none of the charges went through, i just have to wait to get my new card before i call richard and pay for the cam :banghead: . my buddy is going down to norwalk today to pick up my hood too, so i'll have lots of goodies.

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

Edited by wody (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

richard from wcch sold me on a lsk lobe 223/227 .636/.639 112 lsa. i thought the same thing a lot of you are thinking "holy crap thats a huge lift". i trust richard and i am reading pt.net and ls1tech and there seem to be lots of info and good results. the L92's have a sticky over on LS1tech.com

Edited by wody (see edit history)

richard from wcch sold me on a lsk lobe 223/227 .636/.639 112 lsa. i thought the same thing a lot of you are thinking "holy crap thats a huge lift". i trust richard and i am reading pt.net and ls1tech and there seem to be lots of info and good results.

what stall are you going to go with?

...which cam are you going with?
which stall converter you going with?
...i still have to worry about the entire trans too.
... what are you putting in them? You may want to add an external oil cooler in that setup.

:lol: Dude your credit card is like about to plunge off the edge of no return! :jester::thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

i've thought about an extrenal cooler as well any suggestions? stainless valves, patriot dual gold extremes, stock rockers, high rev lifters SD8689, and of course hardend rods.