Peeing on electric fence

Makdad

:crackup: I watched a myth buster episode about what would happen if someone peed on a electric fense and they did it and nothing happened at all. I forgot the explanation but basically its safe to pee on an electric fense.

mythbusters was wrong on that one brad........ i peed on a fence one night out behind the barn, was 13 or 14 at the time.

didnt even cross my mind until POW........

it was a sears pulse fence charger..... my balls were sore and swollen for days.........it hurt like hell too.

so you go ahead and believe its safe to pee on a electric fence. just let me be there with the video camera when you do...........

Edited by desertss (see edit history)

mythbusters was wrong on that one brad........ i peed on a fence one night out behind the barn, was 13 or 14 at the time.

didnt even cross my mind until POW........

it was a sears pulse fence charger..... my balls were sore and swollen for days.........it hurt like hell too.

so you go ahead and believe its safe to pee on a electric fence. just let me be there with the video camera when you do...........

LOL no thanks. I just remember that episode and they had the camera going and when he peed on it nothing happened so dunno. It may just been the set up they were using. :dunno:

LOL no thanks. I just remember that episode and they had the camera going and when he peed on it nothing happened so dunno. It may just been the set up they were using. :dunno:

Here is the low down on the Peeing on a FENCE!!! Mythbusters actually proved the truth to peeing on an electric fence. Because when you pee, depending on how close or far away from the fence you are determines wether or not you will actually get a ZIP in your TIP!!! The reason for this is because when peeing (if you've ever noticed your stream going into a toilet) as the stream stretches from the exit to the end product (toilet bowl, fence, ground) the stream actually begins to break up into small droplets instead of one solid stream.

This is important caues electrical current can not flow through a broken path without a closed circuit for it to flow through. Thus the closer or farther away you are will determine if you get ZAPPED!!!

If you wana try something have a few buddies stand in a line with the very last guy holding a METAL CHROME ZIPPO LIGHTER, and the first person be close to the fence and pee while holding onto one another, the current will flow through everyone ending with the last person and popping the LIGHTER out of his hand (finger tips for best results!!!)

Edited by REV_THS (see edit history)

If you wana try something have a few buddies stand in a line with the very last guy holding a METAL CHROME ZIPPO LIGHTER, and the first person be close to the fence and pee while holding onto one another, the current will flow through everyone ending with the last person and popping the LIGHTER out of his hand (finger tips for best results!!!)

why on earth would anyone WANT to try that??

lmao I never knew we would have so many indepth relpies to peeing on a fence, the best "zip in the tip" now thats funny, don't matter who u are thats funny right there...lmao