Don't Tell Me I'm The Only One From Cape Cod?!

Hey everyone. I've been reading this site for about a month now (ever since I got my SS), looking for all the new toys and such I could get for it. Everything on this site has been really helpfull, and has changed my priorities around pretty drastically.

Anywho, read it and weep:

'03 AWD SSS, never before owned / titled, less than 300 miles on it. I'm not even at 2k miles yet.

All my money is going in to the engine bay, I don't really care much for cosmestics yet. What's the general consensus on what I should do first? (I've got the Radix in mind, but I don't want to shred my warranty....)

How the heck did you get an 03 that has no miles and has never been sold,welcome to the site :cheers:

I think I know how...there is a dealership called the "Cape Cod Auto Mall" that had a leftover '03 that I found back in December of '05 when I was home on leave visiting my family for christmas. I posted about it to let anyone looking for an SSS in the area know that it was available. Here's the link to that post:

Leftover '03 SSS

IF it is the same truck, I cannot believe that it was STILL on that lot for this long! Talk about a stubborn dealer! If you did get that truck I hope they gave you a good deal on it! Welcome to the brotherhood!

Welcome to the site fellow MassHole!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Yeah ... I remember that thread about a nice 03 left over. I hope you got for a steal!!!

Be down your way on May 22nd-25th, at the Yarmouth Four Points Sheraton!!!! Got a 4 day Confrence/drunkfest!!! Meet up for a beer!!!

Welcome to the site fellow MassHole!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Yeah ... I remember that thread about a nice 03 left over. I hope you got for a steal!!!

Be down your way on May 22nd-25th, at the Yarmouth Four Points Sheraton!!!! Got a 4 day Confrence/drunkfest!!! Meet up for a beer!!!

If I'm not workin, sure thing!

It was a pretty interesting day at the dealership though. I went in looking for an 07 classic 2500HD diesel, and as he was explaining to me that they didn't have any on the lot but that he could order for me, I looked out the window and went "What is THAT?!?!". 10 minutes later I test drove it, 30 minutes later I owned it. No regrets.

I'm financing it over 5 years at a stupidly low interest rate (1.3 or something, I have beautiful credit). With the discount the dealer gave me for it being a leftover + the interest, I'm coming up about 2k short of what it would cost brandy new. I did the math on it once, I think it rounds out to like 40k or so...