Mr. Clean Auto-Dry.. Does it really work?

Spots is always an issue with me. I dunno how to stop it. I wash my truck with Der Real stuff and when I am done and go back to drying the spots are so bad my truck looks dirty so I have to wax it everytime I wash my truck so just washing takes about 3 hours. Any ideas but not trying to hichack this thread.

Yeah I got that crappy calcium/limestone water here too. The only way I can really get on top of it is to wash/rinse/dry the truck from top-bottom in sections and that always takes a while.

Mr. P.

I use Lustrelab car wash soap. It works well. I was skeptical about it when I first bought it so I tried it on my mother's car ;) and it came out really good. I've been washing my truck for two years with this stuff and don't have to dry it except for the windows and mirrors (keep the drips off).

I use Lustrelab car wash soap. It works well. I was skeptical about it when I first bought it so I tried it on my mother's car ;) and it came out really good. I've been washing my truck for two years with this stuff and don't have to dry it except for the windows and mirrors (keep the drips off).
Oh I see how you are. Try it on mom's car, so if it messes it up, no big deal. :jester: J/k.

Seems like I've heard of that soap somewhere. I wondered about the Mr Clean thing. I'll just stick to what works.

i use an industrial water softener that i have for my boat. it works great (but costs $300). it really leaves an extra shine because i dry the car anyway but any little spots i miss i can get away with and it just looks so clean and shiny as compared to normal water. mine's made by "wet spot"

ES :flag:

The "AutoDry" Mr Clean system is the only thing I use and it works GREAT IMO. What I experienced is that the filter cartridge is good for only 1 wash with the truck before replacement. A meticulous rinse with the filtered water is essential and be sure to not let the wash water dry while washing otherwise you will get residue and spots. I rince the hood and then lift it for the sheeting effect as well as my bed cover. I like it! :driving: