Pics of your place

04CHASE

i know this may seem a bit personel but im wondering if you guys would mind posting pics of your homes or some set ups inside them. i recently moved out and im looking for ideas on cool ways and things to set up inside my place. any help is appreciated. i dotn have a luxurious villa but a nice apartment out here in the I.E. and ive been modding it so far but its getting expensive to get all the good shit i want.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0538.jpgIMG_0537.jpg

^^^That's one house

My parents own three homes..here's a second one.

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

Sorry about the car bein in the pic but i figured id show you some pics of the two houses set ups outside. i can get you come pics of the insides of them soon cause the pictures of the inside of the houses are on my brother's camera.

thats a sweet spot man , id love to have land like that. here in cali that would cost a couple mill. i love places with alot of trees and where you could just walk around in your b day suite .

well here is where i jsu tmoved to m, its my first place ever just got off the nipple and moved out. i live here with my girl and it so nice to not have to listen to parents just keep up the habitual bitching.

ive been here for about a month and ive bought everythign 100% brand new so ive been pretty broke

im kind of embarassed to post this but this is my bed set up ive got a cal king with a queen bed in here.the reason is because my good friend has a furniture business so i go this bedroom set and my entertaiment center for like 80% off retail. my next purchase is going to be a comfortable cal king bed

DSC00408.jpg

here is the big arse dresser i got with the bed set, i cant even fit all of my shit in here its to big but check out the sweet hidden droors for goods

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

this is my new couch and tables i just got for over 50% off

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

and you all keep bugging me about this dam money tree so here it is

DSC00417.jpg

lol it really is called a money tree

and here is the pride and joy of my place

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

the entertaiment consist of a lil fun

pioneer receiver, sony 5 dvd changer, pioneer 42 plasma 1080p(thanks dylan) , 6.1 surround , jbl all around ( dual 10 towers with 4' and tweets, dual 6.5',4' and tweeter center and rear center channel, single 8',4', and tweeter in the rear surrounds) acoustic research 10' 200 watt sub. nothing to crazy but the neighbors dont like it.

here is my favorite painting ( stary night ) van gogh

DSC00432.jpg

and last but not least my lil bro Kamo

DSC00413.jpg

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

and here is the pride and joy of my place

yeah, thats a pretty nice stool... :lol:

Looks nice Chase, I need to suck it up and move out of ma and pa's place here in the next year or so... its just so damn hard to give up a lake house, even if it is 15 miles out of town

here's my first house just bought it n febuary, needs some work so thats why u haven't seen pearl on the streets of so cal in about 3 months.

current mods to my house is : all kicthen aid appalances that should be here from sears on the 15th and work will start on my pool monday! :happysad:

post-7283-1178518158_thumb.jpg

I'll try to get some pic's of the house. Right now there are 7 vehicles in the driveway, backyard, and front yard. That with me and the 06' at work. With me home there are 8 vehicles there. I'm working on fixing that problem.

Nice Chase, you need some art and some odd things to add to the wall. Sadly I still live in the rents, however I like it here they dont give me problems and I like helping out in the house since they are getting pretty old. I have that same Van Gogh in my room, check out the "terrace at night" I also like that one. Why dont you think about changing the paint scheme? A dark blue would look good with some of the furniture.

Nice Chase, you need some art and some odd things to add to the wall. Sadly I still live in the rents, however I like it here they dont give me problems and I like helping out in the house since they are getting pretty old. I have that same Van Gogh in my room, check out the "terrace at night" I also like that one. Why dont you think about changing the paint scheme? A dark blue would look good with some of the furniture.

yeah im going to vegas in july so i plan to pick up some stuff then . eparis i know they have some very hit th i really want some perter lik art but they are about 6k . im going tonice stuff there.

im far from done with this place but no paint because im just renting.

Here is the place I am heading out to on Thurs, there is still minor work to be done but what the hell, 2 of my closest college buddies are living there with me, 5 min ASU and 5 min from Downtown Scottsdale.

Wish I had some inside pics but dont, we're putting in 2 Bars, one inside where the extra living room is, and one outside under the overhang for the pool. A lot more cool shit to come but just not there to get pics of it.

Def gonna be kinda odd now having grass in the front yard but I figured its a test pad form my banshee :D

MesaHouse.jpg

not sure who the dude is, I think its the owner or something

MesaHouse2.jpg

This was part of the deal with moving, must have a 2 car garage and a pool

Mesahouse3.jpg

I guess this is kinda a before photo, just to see where it takes us after