Stainless Works / Dynatech Prices

H8R

Really in the market for a set of headers, so After lookin for good deals and so fourth. I notice that stainless works makes a very good looking header. With cats and y it was 1100. I was going to get the dynatechs...but for a few hundred in savings..... I wanted to get opinions of anyone that has installed/purchased these.. I am really paranoid about fitment. I will not buy headers that are known to have fitment issues(pacesetter).

Also if anyone else can get better pricing on a nice set-up with cats. I have still not ruled out Dynatech as they have revised there tubes for better wire clearance.

So Let me know your thoughts guys!..This will either be attached to a Corsa Touring or sport

Really in the market for a set of headers, so After lookin for good deals and so fourth. I notice that stainless works makes a very good looking header. With cats and y it was 1100. I was going to get the dynatechs...but for a few hundred in savings..... I wanted to get opinions of anyone that has installed/purchased these.. I am really paranoid about fitment. I will not buy headers that are known to have fitment issues(pacesetter).

Also if anyone else can get better pricing on a nice set-up with cats. I have still not ruled out Dynatech as they have revised there tubes for better wire clearance.

So Let me know your thoughts guys!..This will either be attached to a Corsa Touring or sport

You want to save money I say save money by getting a new muffler instead of the corsa. That thing isn't cheap and not worth it IMO. I know lots of member loves the corsa exhaust but I think it's not worth the money for any performance gains you get. That's why I just added a flopro muffler(less than $200). I like my dynatechs, just wish they were the newer set that doesn't burn the wires :banghead:

I thought about adding just a muffler... Saving money is a concern...but if that was my only concern I would have a set of OBX or pacesetters on the truck..I like the way the tips look on the corsa..I guess I could get a custom exhaust with the side exit before the rear tire for less then corsa ehaust. I just like the idea of all stainless exhaust...even if it is heavy. I wish I could get a fair price on the custom before rear tire..but then ...I fear the Drone involved..and the fumes?!

I thought about adding just a muffler... Saving money is a concern...but if that was my only concern I would have a set of OBX or pacesetters on the truck..I like the way the tips look on the corsa..I guess I could get a custom exhaust with the side exit before the rear tire for less then corsa ehaust. I just like the idea of all stainless exhaust...even if it is heavy. I wish I could get a fair price on the custom before rear tire..but then ...I fear the Drone involved..and the fumes?!

did you listen to the sound clips i just posted? i have zero drone with a custom fabbed setup exiting in front of the rear tire. where as before i had drone with a full rear dual split exit. like p said, its all in the piping.