Look out Anaheim!

BOB47

Since I know alot of you guys live in Cali., just curious if anyones watching the playoffs? Who's gonna win? The Mighty Ducks are a good team but I think the Wings will take them in 5 or 6. What do you think? Any hockey fans?

I decided this year that i would follow the canucks close this year. we had a really good chance to take it this time with luongo and strong defence. but when game 5 came around for the second round, i felt so ripped off by the officials. i don't wanna go on a rant or anything but cmon. here are the highlights from that game. if i am not allowed to be pissed let me know.

ANYWAYS it is going to be a good finals.....i think it will be ottawa and anahiem in the finals. going to be a really good game.....i am pullin for the sens being from canada and all.

I decided this year that i would follow the canucks close this year. we had a really good chance to take it this time with luongo and strong defence. but when game 5 came around for the second round, i felt so ripped off by the officials. i don't wanna go on a rant or anything but cmon. here are the highlights from that game. if i am not allowed to be pissed let me know.

ANYWAYS it is going to be a good finals.....i think it will be ottawa and anahiem in the finals. going to be a really good game.....i am pullin for the sens being from canada and all.

Bad calls have been plaguing every series. Refereeing has been the worst I have ever seen. :nonod:

im from so cal and im a huge hockey fan, sadly hardly anyone else is though. i hate the ducks though, im an avalanche fan. i do think the ducks will take it though, i think it will be close, but i think they will, and ill be pissed :shakehead: