FINALLY

ccc_23

Well I haven't been able to get on here and make the announcement because I've been too busy driving it around, but I FINALLY got my Silverado SS. Its a black, 2003, six disc changer, K&N fipk Series 2 intake, linex bed liner. This thing is sweeter than i could have ever imagined. I was really suprised by how much this thing can scoot! Only has 38,000 miles on her. The best $20k I have ever spent. I do need a little help. I want to know what kind of exhaust is on her, so when I clean it and post pictures maybe someone will be able to help me out. But I couldnt be happier right now. Future mods include: Rims, couple of kicker subs, and who knows what else i might do. But i am so unbelievably happy right now. I think it was a pretty good deal too! Well I think im going to go drive it around again!!! :driving:

welcome to the board :cheers: as for exhaust how much are you willing to spend?

I think he has an exhaust he just doesnt know what kind it is.......post pics, someone will be able to tell you what kind of exhaust you have.

congrats :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Congrats on ur new truck!! I am picking up my newly purchases 03 ss today as well...It has a magnflow exhaust already installed and it sounds beautiful!! if u wanna see pics or hear the exhaust i will and can take pics and take a video so u can hear the exhaust...again congrats the truck is worth every penny spent!

congrats from Des Moines Iowa. i get to go get mine from Peoria Il this coming Wed - Thur. we are meeting around Walcott.. i can not wait either. first thing Iam adding is Throttle Body spacer and the Ram Air attachment to volant box it has. enything to help her breath better and swallow the gas better.