painting the tail lights

Just wondering if anyone has painted there tail lights to match their paint other than black trucks. I've seen Pimp SS's Tail lights and i like them but i was thinking about taping off just the half circles for the lights and painting the rest solid arrival blue. Just wanted to see what you guys thought or if anyone has pics.

Just wondering if anyone has painted there tail lights to match their paint other than black trucks. I've seen Pimp SS's Tail lights and i like them but i was thinking about taping off just the half circles for the lights and painting the rest solid arrival blue. Just wanted to see what you guys thought or if anyone has pics.

i was actually going to get some SS stickeres paint the lights solid and peel off the stickers and clear them but i decided to make them solid

post-6481-1178778278_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
i was actually going to get some SS stickeres paint the lights solid and peel off the stickers and clear them but i decided to make them solid

does the red still shine through the blue? or did you leave a thin strip? looks good!

the light still shines through and i added the fire and ice light bar above the bumper

DSCI0106.jpg

THE guys : Hey guys while were drunk :cheers: we can go steal sings :repost:

Pimp SS : Yea that sounds great :thumbs: i can hang them in my garage

:lol:

Nice stop sign Pimp SS

No but i really like the lights :thumbs: