Zippy tuning get together!

Zippy will be coming to my area on the 19-20th of May to do some tuning for me and some of my friends.If you need a tune and are willing to drive to the chicagoland area feel free to come and have your truck done. I live in Ottawa,Il 61350 We plan on going to one of the local drag strips that weekend also.We are going to work out the details once we figure out who all is interested.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...... zippy if you are reading this, check your PM's.... I might be able to make this and get my "things" from you....

It looks like the only track open for test and tune is cordova on the 18th,that isn't too bad a drive for you fast4popper.

where is cordova? how far from route 66?

Cordova is about an hour and a half west of rt. 66 on I-80,are there any tracks you're direction that are open for test and tune?I am very open for where to go but I am not familiar with that area as far as drag strips go,now riding parks is another thing,I go your way to ride quads quite a bit!

Hell Yeah, Cordova is about half an hour from me and would absolutly love to come out there and i could get a couple friends to go along too but there not driving a ss though but still. lemme know if you need to you can call me 563-528-4444

great lakes dragaway is about 30-45 minutes n of the IL boarder. They are almost always open friday night and saturday for time runs, sunday is more of a bracket program.

i assume you checked route 66 and they must be busy or closed that day.

Brad

Rt 66 didn't list any test and tune on the weekends,they only had it on tues.? I didn't know if they did any on the weekend or not :dunno:

Im willing to take a drive to get a tune, how far away would great lakes dragway be from me because i live in bettendorf, IA 52722 I checked great lakes dragway schedule and it shows summit bracket racing. for this upcoming weekend. and i also checked cordova this weekend on saturday its braket points racing saturday so im lost as to where we could do this.