Right power mirror

:shakehead: Well my 2004 GMC VHO is still under warranty, but the last 2 days I noticed that my rt. outside pwr mirror quit responding to my door panel control. It will not move anywhere/way in any direction. The auto fold and signal work great, so I think I have heard a few of us have had to have the WHOLE mirror replaced because of something like this right? Further more, how many of us had just the interior switch go bad?? I was just brain storming here to get some opions before I "take it in". I work at a dealership so I know we have a new switch in stock, but we would have to order the mirror assm. and I was tring to get everything lined up before hand so I don't have to wait and order parts....

Thanks in advance fellow truckers... :driving:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

:shakehead: Well my 2004 GMC VHO is still under warranty, but the last 2 days I noticed that my rt. outside pwr mirror quit responding to my door panel control. It will not move anywhere/way in any direction. The auto fold and signal work great, so I think I have heard a few of us have had to have the WHOLE mirror replaced because of something like this right? Further more, how many of us had just the interior switch go bad?? I was just brain storming here to get some opions before I "take it in". I work at a dealership so I know we have a new switch in stock, but we would have to order the mirror assm. and I was tring to get everything lined up before hand so I don't have to wait and order parts....

Thanks in advance fellow truckers... :driving:

Do you have driver profiles? (Driver 1 and driver 2)

If you do, switch to the driver 2 profile and see if the mirror moves ... if it does, the door switch prolly went bad ...