belt squealing

Does anyone have a problem with serpentine belt squeal at W.O.T. when shifting from st to nd. Basically when I take off full throttle and truck shifts to nd it has a belt squeal very annoying anyone else have this problem or had this problem.

Does anyone have a problem with serpentine belt squeal at W.O.T. when shifting from st to nd. Basically when I take off full throttle and truck shifts to nd it has a belt squeal very annoying anyone else have this problem or had this problem.

:withstupid: yep everyone with e-fans has this problem. get a better belt and it will go away :thumbs:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

All this talk about gatorback belts got me wanting to try some. So I got some for my 72 camaro with March 6 rib pullys. The previous belts had a very hard life, like hard shifts at 6500 lol. needless to say those daycos squeked all the time. This last weeked I put on the gatorbaks, damn those things are quiet! Even at idle, nice and smooth in the engine bay, no noise, no hum or blower belt sound. 6500 rpm shift, not a peep, dead quiet. So needless to say I'm going to be grabing a couple for the truck soon. :chevy: