Had some fun with an SS this evening

motorider228

It's the same with the hemi. Some guys trucks will go faster than 106 stock but MOST of us can only get to 106. It sucks because there is much more in her but I can't go any higher and I never totally opened her up with the superchips. I'm sure I could get 130 with superchips in there but I guess I will never know.

some hemi's are dogs. They must of been built on a friday. lol. the 06's+ are also slower then the 03-05s. Some guys also but the hemi badges and put them on their trucks. It makes us look bad. lol. i have no badges on my truck and most guys dont even know its a hemi whem my hood is even popped. lol

I am glad you dodge guys are average joes like the rest of us and dont have enflated egoes,thanks for telling it like it happened after all were just a bunch of guys who come here to shoot the breeze and talk about pretty trucks no matter what the brand. :thumbs:

Yeah I post on here a few dodge sites, performancetrucks.net, an svt site and a titan site and everyone is cool and has good info for the most part except most the titan guys. There are a few cool guys around there that know their place but for the most part they think their trucks were a gift from the speed gods. I enjoy talking about cars/trucks no matter what style, brand or make. I love trucks (big, little, slow, fast, slammed, muddy) some ricers (evo's, sti's, wrx's, supras, rx7's, srt4's and anything that someone dumped some $$$ into and made fast) Any muscle car whether it be new or old from old school hemi packed mopars to chevys and all the way up to current stuff. I just like motors and I love things that go fast or get dirty so I can respect any vehicle for what it brings to the table.