Got pulled over

Kim

this one time (at band camp) i was driving my ex's car as my old bronco was getting repaired, and i had a suspended license and a chp pulled me over and i got out and said, look, let me explain my story... my lic is suspended because some a-hole hit my car while i was moving it... yada yada yada... he was soooo cool that i was honest with him... he LET ME GO... no ticket!!

he said since i was cool and honest up front, he felt bad for me... and let me go.

here in cali everone will tell you chp are ruthless...

Nice try, I have also ran a few times, and never been caught to this day :]

The key is to make lots of turns into random residential area streets, while maintaining a safe speed ;)

this one time (at band camp) i was driving my ex's car as my old bronco was getting repaired, and i had a suspended license and a chp pulled me over and i got out and said, look, let me explain my story... my lic is suspended because some a-hole hit my car while i was moving it... yada yada yada... he was soooo cool that i was honest with him... he LET ME GO... no ticket!!

he said since i was cool and honest up front, he felt bad for me... and let me go.

here in cali everone will tell you chp are ruthless...

i just heard it and i still dont believe it. the CHP are the biggest douche bags around. i think they're bigger scum bags than lawyers, they'll give tickets to OTHER police officers, just because they can. the chp are ruthless on a GOOD day, that trooper must have been a rookie.

I got pulled over today by a motorcycle cop. I only got a warning though. He came up behind me and I didn't see the blue helmet or I'd have behaved. I thought it was some jerk trying to instigate me so I stepped on the gas a little but it was enough to put me over. It was 60 in a 50, oh boy, lock me up and throw away the key. Anyway, I think because the dog was with me and she was making a big racket, I got a warning.

I'm seriously thinking of selling the SS and just getting a plain Silverado or something. I just don't enjoy driving my truck and always having to look over my shoulder. It's not worth the amount of money I have to pay, not only for the truck but for gas, excise tax, insurance, inspection, registration, etc. It's not right. I need some old lady car.

I got pulled over today by a motorcycle cop. I only got a warning though. He came up behind me and I didn't see the blue helmet or I'd have behaved. I thought it was some jerk trying to instigate me so I stepped on the gas a little but it was enough to put me over. It was 60 in a 50, oh boy, lock me up and throw away the key. Anyway, I think because the dog was with me and she was making a big racket, I got a warning.

I'm seriously thinking of selling the SS and just getting a plain Silverado or something. I just don't enjoy driving my truck and always having to look over my shoulder. It's not worth the amount of money I have to pay, not only for the truck but for gas, excise tax, insurance, inspection, registration, etc. It's not right. I need some old lady car.

I'll trade ya... :driving:

..but mine is a magnet as well...gotta be the stripes... :banghead:

And Kim, better luck next time? :crackup: So did you get a court date? Or are you just going to pay it?