New Silverado Member!

So yeah, i'm originally from Arizona, Phoenix! But stationed in Nebraska, Omaha I own a 2006 Silverado Ext. Cab 4WD!!! No super horse powered SS or anything. Just the run of the mill v8 5.3L!!! I've only begun to Mod my truck. Started with the new FramBoost Intake, its a very nice intake much better than the K&N IMOP, i've also got some HIDs 8000k from www.xenonlink.com and a billet grille, thats about it for now.

Just wondering if there is anyone here from Omaha, Nebraska or Council Bluffs, Iowa?

Wow, OMG So many replies so fast!!! LOL. Thanx for the welcome party. I'm working on gettin some sweet photos just tryin to find somewhere that is worthy of Photoing with my Baby in it!!! I did post a couple of it in the HID conversion topic. I'll get some up asap.

I'm glad you all like the AVY i've got plent more of those!!! Infact one got me banned for a week!!! Freakin moderators cant even ask for it to be removed before they ban someone. How gay!!! Anywho its over with and i'm here and lookin to learn as much as I can share what info I know, and find my way into the Silverado Family.

here are a few pictures of it in the parking lot of my aparment complex!!!

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...2577&st=100

PS, pm me for pics of the AVYs as I dont wana get banned again for blasting a bunch of CHICA Pics up!!!

Edited by REV_THS (see edit history)