Spider-Man 3

Z4pp

i was just wondering that myself. i seen it the other night and remember last year of the SSS truck getting crushed. i guess it wasnt that important. if i recall also in that scene a GTO was also destroyed

Yeah. They filmed that scene here in Downtown Cleveland. I was the one who posted the stills last spring of the blue ss crushed. It was in the papers and all over the web. I havent gone to see the movie yet, they didnt put any of it in the movie? they closed down the city for like a week to film that scene and they dont even use it...lol.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

So I saw it this weekend, I was suprised that it was as long as it was! What did you all think about it anyway? I feel that all the "evil" Parker dancing and mojo crap was WAY TOO much and took away from the movie. Just my opinion.....

Anyone notice that whole scene where the big bank truck is on the run and hits the SSS is not in the final cut of the movie???

WTF

what a waste of a nice truck :[

:withstupid: ... they could have used a Lightning ... or a DAYTONA RAM ... :banghead:

So I saw it this weekend, I was suprised that it was as long as it was! What did you all think about it anyway? I feel that all the "evil" Parker dancing and mojo crap was WAY TOO much and took away from the movie. Just my opinion.....

I laughed my ass off at cocky Parker. It was funny watching a nerd strut ... :lol:

yea it did kinda take away from the movie. they made venom somewhat look like a bitch. the "hobb goblin" didnt last long and i dont recall him being good at all. i think they did all that to end the series.

it was pretty good and i was like its 70 minutes into the movie and they havent even introduced black spidey ratheralone venom and etc

Anyone notice that whole scene where the big bank truck is on the run and hits the SSS is not in the final cut of the movie???

WTF

what a waste of a nice truck :[

:withstupid: plus the movie was $500 million to make, what a waste of $500 mil, the movie was horrible

I thought the movie was great, it started a bit slow, but it was, imo, much more based on Peter and Marry Janes relationship than anything.

But yeah the cocky parker was funny to watch. I thought it was a good add to the movie! :]

Well at least we can all be glad it was a blue one. :yellow_loser:

:withstupid: