question for the old guys

packjh

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old timers roll call.. Who is still around and do you still have your SS?

I still have mine and have 177,000 miles on it.

Damn Vince,

I was talking to Bob or Stewart earlier this year (can't remember) and your name came up.

We were wondering if you still had the truck and how you were doing.

Hope all is well

Still have mine with 82,000 on the clock,still with an Uncle Vince e-fan harness

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Watch who you are calling a old timer! : )

I'm still around and still the original owner of my SS and plan on keeping it that way for another 50yrs or more, if God allows me.

People are posting miles, lets just say mine are extremely low for the year. Hell, mine would be considered very low for a 3yr old car.

Original owners start chiming in! We need you! Im a 2nd owner in 2005.

i am the original owner to mine and ive been on this site for a while i have seen many changes ive never really posted alot but im on here everyday ill read everything new and although there have been changes good and bad and everyone is selling off thier trucks i still love this site and will continue to be here everyday pepsicheer.gif

Watch who you are calling a old timer! : )

I'm still around and still the original owner of my SS and plan on keeping it that way for another 50yrs or more, if God allows me.

People are posting miles, lets just say mine are extremely low for the year. Hell, mine would be considered very low for a 3yr old car.

Can anybody beat this guy as far as join date? After reading this thread how they were complaining how the site died back in 07 lol if only they knew what it looked like these days.even back when I joined I thought it was poping

Can anybody beat this guy as far as join date? After reading this thread how they were complaining how the site died back in 07 lol if only they knew what it looked like these days.even back when I joined I thought it was poping

Bob47,Imposstor SS, detjoe,vdrumright and zippy all been around since 2003. All from Michigan. Great guys. Met them at the infamous Zippy event held in Grand Haven,MI. Ahh the old days!!!!!

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

Do I count, I havent left, I am the original owner of my truck and it has 86k miles, 66k with the butt-turbo. And yes there has been big changes over the years.... A lot of newbies here are taking many things for granted. things that where pioneered or improved by, by all of the past members. Heck even the simple mods like a tune or a radix where not an easy thing as it is now. In a few more years the newbs will most likely demand those mods to be freee. shakehead.gif

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

i am the original owner to mine and ive been on this site for a while i have seen many changes ive never really posted alot but im on here everyday ill read everything new and although there have been changes good and bad and everyone is selling off thier trucks i still love this site and will continue to be here everyday pepsicheer.gif

:withstupid:

60,122 miles. no major mods due to the lack of $$$.. :banghead: someday. :thumbs: