Minnesota

johnkoestler

Hey Guys, I'm serving in Iraq and was wondering if anyone on this site is near Southern Minnesota. I also wanted to know if there is any carshows or SSS gatherings coming up near my area. I'm affraid I won't be able to make it back to go to the Car Craft Super Nats in St. Paul.

Thanks Man I'm assuming your in the Navy. What Rank and what do you do buddy. I'm with the Army and serve as a mechanic its the same thing I do back home to. I'm almost done here. And can't wait to see my Black Beauty.

I work for Navsea. Nuke welder.

Wow, how did you get into that?

Career change. I was building undersea fiber-optic cable systems before. Can't just get a job anywhere doing that. I can pretty much weld anywhere now w/ my quals.

Hell yeah, Nixsupersport and I are trying to get something together so by the time I get back from Iraq we can cruise the mean streets of Minnesota. Let fellow SS owners know about this and I'm sure I keep you guys posted. I think Mankato would be a great place to have this thing. Its a large town and has lots of stuff to do plus all the college girls running around there makes it just that much better.

does brookings SD count??? id also like to know about some gatherings around the area.

oh wow thought i was the only south dakotan! im in sioux falls SD. There will be a black SS in brookings next year when i start college at SDSU. Hope to see you around! :cheers: