Zippy Shift Kit/ TBTC install

got my tranny tore down right now plan to install a tbtc and a zippy shift kit as well just need to get it all put back together lost 2nd and had massive band slip.i hope its what you guys say it is im ready!! :driving:

:yellow_loser:

Are you still saying to yourself..."why did'nt this truck come this way!"

The launches are great, then the shift :driving:

when I foot stall, I will try to do it twice, rev, brake, rev a bit more the brake will go down a little further, letting you rev a bit higher. I think somepeople launch at a lower rpm so that they are at the beginning of the curve and get the most, while reving to high will put you past where the power starts.

nice mods

got my tranny tore down right now plan to install a tbtc and a zippy shift kit as well just need to get it all put back together lost 2nd and had massive band slip.i hope its what you guys say it is im ready!! :driving:

You will NOT be disappointed; the truck will be an entirely different animal.

:yellow_loser:

Are you still saying to yourself..."why did'nt this truck come this way!"

The launches are great, then the shift :driving:

when I foot stall, I will try to do it twice, rev, brake, rev a bit more the brake will go down a little further, letting you rev a bit higher. I think somepeople launch at a lower rpm so that they are at the beginning of the curve and get the most, while reving to high will put you past where the power starts.

nice mods

that would be nice if the truck came this way already. there would be alot more people drivin sss's, i'll tell you that much. and i find i get a better launch at lower rpms too. around the 1700 to 2100 range is very nice, not that much stress on the tranny and a solid launch. i try not to do it much though, but the HP bugs always come a bittin. :jester:

heck anytime you have fun with the truck it is gonna be hard on the tranny,but that is just the way it is.Since you have the zippy shift kit and servos and tuning you will be ok.Every tranny I have broke was when I had a bone stock truck for some very odd reason.LOL