mcdonalds new happy meal prizes

:shakehead:http://consumerist.com/consumer/fast-food/...hild-260864.php

Well,what a great way to have your town put on the map!! :confused: Some 17 year old mcdonalds worker accidentally handed out his stash of pot with a happy meal today! What an idiot :banghead: I guess the order was for some hash browns-hold the browns :shakehead:

Saw that on the news last night. :crackup: Kid was fired on the spot and arrested later. OOPS! :yellow_loser:

Yeah and im not saying he shouldnt of been arrested for this but why does a cop who steals pot from his own police station which is a felony in it's self then calls 911 and makes a complete idiot out of himself and his wife get nothing but a slap on the wrist and only has to resign not even get fired? I just got in a argument on another site were some ex cop was giving me crap about posting that point. It's pretty clear that police officers get special treatment when it comes to situations like this, and i think it's a crock of @#@$ that these guys are above the law! So now this cop who took god knows what else from his police station to use for his personel use, has a clear and free record to do what ever he pleases while this kid now goes through the rest of his life putting this little black mark on every application he fills out!

Yup thats fair right this kid makes a dumb mistake and gets fired and arrested, and this cop steals from his department then gets caught using drugs and gets asked to resign and nothing else! One more case that clearly shows how police officers are held to different standard then the rest of the country!

Yeah and im not saying he shouldnt of been arrested for this but why does a cop who steals pot from his own police station which is a felony in it's self then calls 911 and makes a complete idiot out of himself and his wife get nothing but a slap on the wrist and only has to resign not even get fired? I just got in a argument on another site were some ex cop was giving me crap about posting that point. It's pretty clear that police officers get special treatment when it comes to situations like this, and i think it's a crock of @#@$ that these guys are above the law! So now this cop who took god knows what else from his police station to use for his personel use, has a clear and free record to do what ever he pleases while this kid now goes through the rest of his life putting this little black mark on every application he fills out!

Yup thats fair right this kid makes a dumb mistake and gets fired and arrested, and this cop steals from his department then gets caught using drugs and gets asked to resign and nothing else! One more case that clearly shows how police officers are held to different standard then the rest of the country!

I agree with you. Everyone, including cops should be held to the same standard. Hadn't heard of the specific case you're talking about, but he shouldn't be treated any different from the kid.

I agree with you. Everyone, including cops should be held to the same standard. Hadn't heard of the specific case you're talking about, but he shouldn't be treated any different from the kid.

http://pandachute.com/videos/police_officer_steals_weed

Here is the 911 call this rocket scientist made because he thought him and his wife were dieing after baking some brownies!