Music

Murtaza

What kind of music do you listen to?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of music do you listen to?

• Rock
    • Roll
    • Rock AND Roll
    • Pop
    • R&B/Hip Hop
    • Classical/Jazz
    • OTHER (Please state)
    • Music? Me no know

I have always been into the rock, and by rock i don't mean Blink182 or what morons consider 'punk.' I like the bouncing souls, and stuff like that. what i really get into, and this is why i voted other, is rock-steady and ska. I love 'the slackers' and the pietasters and such. just awesome melodies with really good musical talent. If you guys ever want to listen to some sweet sounds from the slackers i would recommend downloading some of their stuff. Wasted Days, and So this is the night are just unbelievable songs.....

-Joe

slipknot is good, so is system of the down, Korn.

Nader,

What do you think about Stone Sour?

Course I listen to everything. I got like 2500 songs downloaded off the internet. Just looking for more good stuff to download. Wish I could find a list of all the bands that ever had a top 10 hit or something like that.

I think they are cool.

It sort of sounds like stuff from the self-titled Slipknot album.

SOAD and Korn are very good also.

If your looking for something new, d/l some Audiovent or 30 Seconds to Mars, if u havent already. I am really enjoying these 2 bands right now.

Ok, anybody know the name of the song or who sings it? All I know is that some of the words are "wake me up, wake me up on the inside" Any ideas? I heard it on a local radio station. It was the first time I heard it. It sounded like a female and maybe the lead singer of disturbed.

• 2 years later...

Archived