My new toy!

nice bike man, love the colors. im not an owner, but i learned how to ride on a v-rod lol :P by the way i got that tranny cooler for ya now ;) i dont think ill be needing it for anything anymore :)

I've been jones-ing for some pics, just like everyone else. I've been meaning to get over to the shop to check on your progress, but work has been killing me. I can't wait to see and ride in that monster again.

I may be out riding on Sat, so if you're gonna be at the shop, maybe I'll stop by on the bike.

great bike my friend just bought a brand new dyna street bob, i personally want a ness edition victory or the v rod

The Street Bob's are very nice. I looked at one too, but there's something about the Fatboy that I love. Besides, this one already had a bunch of goodies on it.

That is a really nice bike man ( i dont say that often)

Congrats you made a good purchase :thumbs:

Thanks dude. I just noticed the quote under your avatar. Classic! It's even funnier when you say it out loud. :crackup:

Sharp bike. I was in the market for a bike again and went looking for cruisers. I knew I wasn't getting another Harley due to the fact that the last two I had left a really bad taste in my mouth. I just don't have any luck with them. Ended up with a Honduh VTX 1300C. :dunno:

I have one a 02 sportster custom. Zippers 1203 tq kit mikuni HRS42 carb. and and a thunder header. Its running about 85-90 hp, I havent dynoed it yet so I could be off a little. The kit shows 80 hp with stock carb and pipes.

Looks good.

Jamest

I've been jones-ing for some pics, just like everyone else. I've been meaning to get over to the shop to check on your progress, but work has been killing me. I can't wait to see and ride in that monster again.

I may be out riding on Sat, so if you're gonna be at the shop, maybe I'll stop by on the bike.

yea ill be dynoing tomorrow, after i wire it all up correctly. your welcome to swing on by