Only in Ohio...

Morality police? Jeezus...You cant turn a corner without running into slab of bacon. You crack open a beer and I swear those cops have super sonic hearing because the second you pop the seal on a cold one, there are three cruisers sitting there waiting for you to take a sip and touch your car keys to the ignition. They give DUI's to people if your car is turned off in a parking space when they find you and you had your keys in the ignition, even if the car is off.

I understand where you are coming from though...afterall, cincy is where the 6' stripper rule originated from...way to go cincy!

I understand where you are coming from though...afterall, cincy is where the 6' stripper rule originated from...way to go cincy!

:confused: 6' stripper rule?! Whats that? I heard their trying to pass a bill, something about making all strip clubs close at midnight? I might be wrong on that tho. I haven't been to one in a long time, the night before I left for boot camp. One gave me her number, she said to call her when I got back :crackup:

Edited by SchmidDaddY (see edit history)