Carlos Mencia

ssaman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dane Cook is very funny. I'll be honest...that Mad TV thing wasn't remotely funny. IMO :dunno:

Carlos Mencia is very annoying, he blares out random racial stereotypical jokes, it gets very old after 3 minutes. The only reason he gets away with it is because he makes fun of Mexicans also, and he is Mexican, or part Mexican Im not sure.

Do you meen Ned Folstein,Thats Carlos mencia's real name! the funny thing is he is not even hispanic!! He is middle eastern and something else,I can't remember. but he gets on T.V and calls himself Carlos and starts making fun of "beaners"!?! :banghead:

just like the other guy said he is a fraud. i remember he wanted to be the first to crack on dave chapelle when he left. he will never be as funny as chapelle. or anybody thats why he uses cliff's notes for all his jokes.

:withstupid: That guy is really funny! He talks kinda slow like a stoner. He's great!

-K-

Did you mean he was very funny he talked like a stoner because he was and he unfortunatley died of a heroin overdose I believe is what killed him and thats a shame he was f'n halarious IMO.