Who is planing on going to the beach ?

Sorry All ... I will be going to Dover for the race on Sunday and we head to Atlantic City the day before. Maybe next time ...

BTW ... I'll be rocking a nice little Mini-Van Rental from Enterprise for you!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Be Safe ...

Sorry All ... I will be going to Dover for the race on Sunday and we head to Atlantic City the day before. Maybe next time ...

BTW ... I'll be rocking a nice little Mini-Van Rental from Enterprise for you!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Be Safe ...

Cool Have a safe trip down and maybe I may run into you at Dover ........ I will be laveing my home and going down there on sunday

wow this really sucks.. the one day there is a meet walking distance from my house i have to work allllll day. im sad

btw the speed limit going threw seaside park is 25 do 20. just a lil heads up

Wow that's slow ......... we are planing on all after noon and into the nite time , feel free to come over . we may hite the borads and do some rides ......

man id love to come by this weekend but im workin a 48 hour shift.. theres have to be another one another one sometime again this summer then.

Sound s good if this works out , may try for anther one late summer

Hey guys, how was the meet today? Hope you all had a good time. :driving:

I wish I could have been there, here are some pics of todays ceremony. :flag:

:flag: It was a great time , there were two SSS and six TBSS