Cleared Headlights

although i did these two things a while back, i never took pictures. and a few of you requested the headlight pictures. im thinking about starting a core exchange program for these lights.... let me know what you think :driving:

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

heres some of the exhuast..... dual split rear exit, custom made tips, dual 2.5" in/out maggie muffler with tru-x core. 2.5" dual all the way back

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

you have to have the best SSS out there man. gj

thanks man, i appreciate that :)

Dude, your truck looks great. Nice job.

Is it just me or does your driver side headlight looks like it is pointing up more than the passanger side?

thanks.

yea it does kinda look that way in that pic, but both headlight beams are dead even on a wall

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

im really interested in the exchange! is it possible to make the corners red instead tho?

yea i could make them body color if youd like. however, it will nearly loose all of its function as a reflector and will not show light if i make it body color.

yea i could make them body color if youd like. however, it will nearly loose all of its function as a reflector and will not show light if i make it body color.

that's fine, how much would this run me?