my computer had so much spyware and viruses that it finally crashed after weeks of the blue screen of death lol. so i lost my photoshop and i dont wanna buy it again. SOOO will somebody please make me a sig? :happysad: i have plenty of pictures if ya search the photo/vid section. thanks! :D

damn that was fast LOL. :) i dunno this is what i had made before (holty deleted it), but now i cant even resize it :(

signature111copy.jpg

but ya i was just thinking something with a few images in it, maybe the pic of the 6 speed mixed with the truck mixed with a random close up of something.... heres a few for my idears

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

for text, a cool lookin "kelley performance"

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

dude that is sick!..... only i have one problem with it- my name is mispelled LOOOL

LOL, wow, don't know how I missed that. I'll fix it when I get home in the morning and then throw up the new one. Sorry about that :banghead:.

SIMPLY AMAZING .... NICE PHUCKING WORK !!!!!!!!!! **** big o bows out gracefully ****

Why thank you, that's quite the compliment. I've always really liked the sigs that you have done :thumbs:

YES that looks great! thanks alot :thumbs:

Your Welcome, glad to be of service :cool: