Made it out West, just getting back on the net

fox_forma

Well guys I made it out to Mesa AZ from good ol Philly Pa. I left on the 10th of May around 10pm at night, pretty drove straight for 24hrs and got to the Texas border through Oklahoma and got a room for the night then drove the rest of the way Sat getting to my house around Midnight Saturday night. Been really busy cleaning and getting crap moved in, but at the same time partying my ass off while I have the time before I start work. The weather is really different here, yes its hot but compared to back home when its 85+ with humidity, I work a lot better here. Its not nearly as bad here so far. Already been riding my quad and dirt bike within the first 4 days being here where back home its been about a year since a real ride. Work seems to be a lot easier as well out here and the office here seems to have its priorities a lot higher and better as well. I also am in a prime location here in Mesa, where ASU is about 5-10min away and downtown Scottsdale is about 5min as well.

The truck pulled an 8x16 enclosed trailer the whole way with no hesitation, prob loaded up to about 6k overall on the trailer. Only odd thing is I was throwing a check engine light with the trailer on about halfway through the trip. I thought it may of been crappy gas because after I filled up again it went away for a few hours then came back on. I wasnt able to get the code read but as soon as I was unhooked from the trailer the light went off. I'm assuming it may of had something to do with the weight balance of the rear possibly because of how the hitch set-up was. If I raised it up a little the trailer didnt pull good but setting it a little low I had no sway or anything so i dont know, the code hasnt been on since.

Anyhow here are some pics from the trip and of the place. Enjoy

Picture082.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Kitchen Area

Picture118.jpg

Looks like your having fun out there. On the other note everytime I pulled my boat it woul throw the check engine light. When i didnt have the any trailers on the light would go away...Its never felt any different with the light on...

made the move just for something different. Pa wasnt working out to well with work and basically just the same routine day in day out. Thought it was kinda odd with the check engine light, truck felt the same and had no issues so I was thinking it was a sensor maybe somewhere which acted up when the trailer was hooked up and loaded.

The air mattress inst mine, i do have my own room with a queen size bed and big ass closest JF!!! So far it was a decision I am happy I did. Oh yeah the women out here are a lot hotter, and def more giving if you get my drift!!!!

Thanks for the comments so far guys. anyone in the area hit me up, oh yeah theres a banger here next weekend if your local!!

Fox did you go through indiana on I-70? if so you should have gave me a yell i would have bought ya dinner on your way through terre haute. im only about 6 min south of I-70. glad to hear ya made the trip safe and are having fun.

... yes its hot but compared to back home when its 85+ with humidity, I work a lot better here.
Wait about another 7 weeks. Glad you made it safe, my mom still works for Mesa PD so maybe someday I'll make my way out there and we'll have to have a brew :cheers:

Mr. P. :)