New Rambo trailer

THAT would be awesome!

You have no idea!!! if only the movie people would understand!!!

My last name is Rambo. That being said, do you know the crap I put up with in school growing up. Looks like it will happen all over again :shakehead:

I am obviously a big fan and can't wait! :thumbs:

I'm sorry for your hardship, but if I had that last name, i'd definately be a badass and have the ability to back it up and then nobody would make fun of you, they would want you to be their body guard!!!

Edited by REV_THS (see edit history)

I'm sorry for your hardship, but if I had that last name, i'd definately be a badass and have the ability to back it up and then nobody would make fun of you, they would want you to be their body guard!!!

I love my name and I think I can hold my own if need be ;)

I remember High school and the local papers when they wrote about our football games..."Defensive End Kevin Rambo looks to draw first blood on defending state champs." "Rambo won the war and the battle in Friday's game"...

My last name is Rambo. That being said, do you know the crap I put up with in school growing up. Looks like it will happen all over again :shakehead:

I am obviously a big fan and can't wait! :thumbs:

So you mean Krambo stands for K-rambo! I thought you where a big fan of that singing mouse on Tom and Jerry,you know Jerry's uncle.......Fry up the corn and eat it right K-K-K-K-Krambooo? Oh well,thats what I thought every time I saw it :banghead:

No...

However, Rambo is a badass, much like Chuck Norris.

DONT YOU EVER COMPARE RAMBO TO CHUCK NORRIS!!! chuck norris isnt hung like a horse, a horse is hung like chuck norris :yellow_loser:

I might go see it ,but i remember rambo as the mullet wearing vietman vet who was ripped as you can get,not a 60 something mullet wearing,bloated looking rambo,i know its been what 20 years or so but he just looks old for the part,i would rather remember rambo the way he was.