Anyone else tired of their SSS?

r8rs4lf

i know what you're sayin man, im like that too. i get bored of shit really easily. i know mines not an ss, but yea, same difference. im only 21 and ive had 5 cars/trucks. i love my silverado, and every time i think about sellin it and gettin something else, i cant picture driving anything else. i love my truck, i just hate these damn gas prices :banghead:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since you have that elco im surprised your tired of it. ive found that having a variety of fun cars/trucks to drive will make them more fun to drive when you do drive them . when you have the same car or truck for an extended period of time and drive it all the time it does get old. but maybe thats me. also when you have a hooked up ride then you go to a ride thats not so bling it kind of makes you miss the nicer one. ill never sell my truck.

:withstupid:

I used to get bored with vehicles really quick. I would change vehicles faster than I was my underware. I have now owned the truck SS for 3 years...a record for me. I love it, just want it to go much faster. Can't wait for days off so I can work on it.

since you have that elco im surprised your tired of it.

The El Camino is at my wifes aunts house being stored for the time being. I've got my hands full with this addition to our home right now and the Elco would just get in the way. When the addition is done, it will go in the new garage out back and sit there until it's done so really there is nothing to look foward to there.

with the way gas is going that would be the last truck on my mind and lifting it, there goes any type of fuel mileage.

I may be one of the few people who really doesn't care about fuel mileage. If I wanted better fuel mileage, I would have bought a Civic or something. Gas prices are rediculous right now don't get me wrong, but it really isn't a burden to me.

I guess it's this addition that's taking away from everything. Looking at everything being so dirty and our home soo cramp with shit really takes a toll on me day in and day out. I'll be glad when it's all done and I can come home and relax!

I guess it's this addition that's taking away from everything. Looking at everything being so dirty and our home soo cramp with shit really takes a toll on me day in and day out. I'll be glad when it's all done and I can come home and relax!

I hear you that I am currently going on a few projects, plus having the dash ripped out I really just want everything done!

Tired Nah?? Tired of that bike that sits in the garage caise I am driving the SS everywhere. Love it!! Can't wait to get back from the desert and put a cam in it. Then I will love it more. The pump gets old but there are a few things that I've learned driving V8s since I was 18. Gas is something that you have to have and if you don't want to pay the price then support those a***oles in another country that continue to take jobs from my family and most peoples family that grew up anywhere around the big 3. Yeah I graduated from EDSEL FORD HIGH SCHOOL. I thought the motto was keep America rooling not china korea or japan??? Anyway just my 2 cents and for the guy thats on his 5th car at 21 I think I was at 11 but the silverado SS is definetly a KEEPER!!! Atleast for a few yrs.

since you have that elco im surprised your tired of it. ive found that having a variety of fun cars/trucks to drive will make them more fun to drive when you do drive them . when you have the same car or truck for an extended period of time and drive it all the time it does get old. but maybe thats me. also when you have a hooked up ride then you go to a ride thats not so bling it kind of makes you miss the nicer one. ill never sell my truck.

I agree with CHASE. Having a beater definitely makes you appreciate your nice ride when you finally drive it.

However, I am getting bored with the gas pump.

:withstupid: ... no sh*t! I just turned loose of $75 to fill up last week ... that hurt.

No, and I'm not tired of brobradh77's avatar either :)

:lol: ... I LOVE that avatar ... I wanna find out who that is ... :devil:

I rarely get bored with my truck... when i think i'm starting to, i spend some time and money on it, and fall in love all over again. I've got a toy to drive when I dont feel like driving the truck and really want to turn some heads, its an SS too ;)

I've got too much time and money invested in the truck to get rid of it, there are always things i want to do with it, even when i have as many mods as Chase (in like another 20 years) I still think i'll find stuff to play with :jester:

Even though I tried selling mine lately...the SS is my dream truck. It's awesome :driving: I love the looks I get and my wife says I'm sad because I just look at it constantly when we are out and its in view. Recently raced a kids Mits Eclipse from a 30 roll and smoked him bad...all he said was your exhaust is so loud :ughdance:

I just need to find a cheap beater to drive to work 4 days a week and life would be grand.