Anyone else tired of their SSS?

r8rs4lf

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we all get a little bored at times. But then I clean the truck up, or add a mod, and it's all new again. I really love the look, the sound, and the power. I plan on getting a different daily driver, and I'm sure I'll appreciate the truck more when I drive it after that. :chevy:

I've had way too much racing success in my SSS and a lot of other good memories inside the cab ;) to ever get rid of it. I'll keep my SSS forever and never be tired of it.
:lol::thumbs: Right on!

:withstupid:

Then its LS2 with T56 time :]

DAMN STRAIGHT - that's what I'm talking about! :driving: I am not tired of the SSS, it's just not fast enough yet! And the fuel doesn't bother me, every single vehicle that I've owned since I began driving ran on premium so I'm used to the price and as long as the SSS is getting better than 12mpg average it's cool, my last truck was a BBC C10 and that thing got 8-9mpg, that got expensive. But r8rs4lf I hear you man, I believe you are what you drive and if you don't find joy in what you have it's time to move on, put your efforts into what you love.

Mr. P. :)

I guess we all get a little bored at times. But then I clean the truck up, or add a mod, and it's all new again. I really love the look, the sound, and the power. I plan on getting a different daily driver, and I'm sure I'll appreciate the truck more when I drive it after that. :chevy:

Plymouth Acclaim?! :thumbs::lol:

Never was tired of mine. still liked it till the day i sold it. just needed to liquidate something that was costing me money. i eliminated the 3 biggest thing that was costing me and it was costing me the 3rd most.

In order

girlfriend= biggest cost (banging head on wall, should have eliminated that and kept all toys)

race car= second biggest expense

SS Silverado= after supercharger became huge.

I would take it back in a second if i could though. maybe in a year, i'll call the guy and ask him if he wants to sell.

Those of you who are tired of their SS's can feel free to drop them off at my place, I'll gladly drive em :thumbs:

P.S...there's alot of sweet sig pics and nice avatars around here :D

Yeah i have to start on my sig soon and pertaining to my ss i still get the same gleam in my eye as the first time i saw her,actually this memorial day will be 3 years since i picked her up. :D

My SSS has been out of service since Wensday Night, and doens't get a chance to get looked at for repairs until Tuesday at 1:00pm.

Completely lost a cylinder, and it's not the plug, nor wires. Just turned 27,000miles.

Been two days, and I'm begging for her return, I'm itching to drive it.

So, I ask... how can you be sick of it? Try not having it. You'll want it.

I got to the "bored" point earlier this year. I came really close to getting a new Avalanche. I just couldn't do it. This truck still puts a smile on my face when I drive it...I kind of feel like a little kid with a new toy every time a get behind the wheel.

Like others have said, having another ride to go to every now and then breaks up the staleness. During the summer I drive my Solstice during the week to save gas. But, I just can't wait to drive the truck again...every week! :thumbs: