Dodge......

packjh

hey my friend just bought a srt8 charger and wants to make it loud. Just wandering if somebody had a friend that had some sound clips of a good custom built or pre built cat back. They have already listened to the website sound clips from corsa, billy boat, and magna flow. Thanx for any help

Go with what you know always sounds good on any V* and did I mention built in America atleast I think they still are FLOWMASTER> There are a lot of brands that have come up through the ranks since I have started this whole car thing but the only brand that you'll ever be happy with is the Flow. Just my opinion

Go with what you know always sounds good on any V* and did I mention built in America atleast I think they still are FLOWMASTER> There are a lot of brands that have come up through the ranks since I have started this whole car thing but the only brand that you'll ever be happy with is the Flow. Just my opinion

i agree with i have flows on the ss and love it but not everybody is the same

No sound clip, but I heard a SRT8 Charger with flows on it yesterday and it sounded pretty damn good. Borla Xr1's and Spintechs sound nasty on any V8 I've heard them on. Nasty in a good way.

www.exhaustsoundclips.com should have plenty.

Thanx guys i went to the site listed above i didnt see any for the motor they have. As it being my friend and i loving flows im trying to not push them but i let them make their own mind but ill talk to them and when they get it done ill diffently have some sound clips :D

its all in personal preference. I've heard some bad stories about Flowmaster's baffles comming undone on blown vehicles and actually reducing power, due to restriction. There are better muffler's out there, I chose Magnaflow's for my BB El Camino, because they flow well and have the tone and volume that i was shooting for. Some are more rhaspy, other's are mellow and low... all i can do is suggest what I would prefer. I've heard a Borla system on an SRT-8 Charger and i gotta say it sounds very nice.... but now i'm just rambling on... so i quit :D

Bleh forget flowmasters, tell him to get the corsa system, those sound BAD ASS!!!

Ah first off its a her, she bought the damn thing before i could test drive it and roast the wheels off it and take it back and be like eh think ill keep my truck. Shes very picky and taking her time. BUt honestly the best sound for cat backs ive heard for it so far is zoomers i found a link of the lxforums that are locally owned crazy mopar guy suggested. Thanx dude. Im actually thinking about switching to super 44's the new muffler since they say its louder and deeper from flowmaster but im a flowmaster guy.