truck at the dealer for another round of repairs

Coda

well, i posted a while back about all the sh*t that went wrong with my truck.... they were all fixed but of course about a week ago the resistor for the AC/ heat settings melted, and then my AC fan would not turn off even with the keys out of the ignition... so i dropped the truck off this morning, i cant wait to see what the bill will be this time.. on a side note i did check out a new 2007 silverado Z71 and man those things are nice...

thanks for the replies guys.... i just got the call from my buddy that is a mechanic at the dealer... told me they had to order some part other than the resistor... he said theyve never seen something like this where the ac fan wont turn off after the truck is off... this all equates to them taking a lot of my money 2morrow... ill keep everyone posted on what exactly it is...

well i just got the truck back... they said that the AC module got stuck on the 5 setting then that ended up doing something so the fan wouldnt turn off... in the end it only took 185 bucks out of my cowl hood fund...

well i just got the truck back... they said that the AC module got stuck on the 5 setting then that ended up doing something so the fan wouldnt turn off... in the end it only took 185 bucks out of my cowl hood fund...

Not too bad. Glad it worked out OK.