Looking for Silver 2003 to 2004 Silverado SS

I'm looking for a silver with gray or black interior 2003 or 2004 (will consider 2005 or 2006) Silverado SS extended cab in or around Georgia. Would also travel if I had to for the right truck. Would like to find one with around or less than 30000 miles. Want to spend $20,00 to $25,000. Billet grill insert kit, Lowering kits & brake upgrades would be nice, but not needed. Mods like cold air intakes, performance exhaust, & ECM programers ok, but would also consider mods like STS turbo, Whipple supercharger or Procharger & what is needed to go along with those mods. Don't want any nitrous systems. Would also take it 100% factory stock.

I currently have a very nice, probably one of the nicest 1994 Chevy extended cab 4X4 you'll ever find. It's black with 89000 original miles on it, original paint. I want to sell it & get into a Silverado SS.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know if they made silver in '03/'04 or not. Now I know. Did they only make black, red & blue in '03/'04? I figured it only came in extended cab. Is the grill bar in '05 like the '06 or is it like '03/'04? I like the '03/'04 grill bar better. Thanks guys.

rivierakid, Is yours a true SS? Is the SS available in AWD & 2WD? I didn't know that?? I'm new to all this, so I'm still learning. I wouldn't mind finding a 2WD SS since there are more wheel selections for 5 lug wheels. Would a '03 to '05 grill fit a '06 without changing the hood too? Did they only make black, red & blue in '03/'04? Thanks.

rivierakid, Is yours a true SS? Is the SS available in AWD & 2WD? I didn't know that?? I'm new to all this, so I'm still learning. I wouldn't mind finding a 2WD SS since there are more wheel selections for 5 lug wheels. Would a '03 to '05 grill fit a '06 without changing the hood too? Did they only make black, red & blue in '03/'04? Thanks.

they are all gonna be a 6 lug regardless of AWD or 2WD and the AWD option vanished in 05 I believee that was the last year you could get either 2wd or awd now its all 2wd. Yes red,blue, and black all they made for 03/04 doesn't matter black is the best color..lol

no an 03-05 grill would not bolt up to an 06 stlye with the hd hood without interference.

you could also swap out an 06-07 grill/hood with the 03-05. i may do this at somepoint when i got tired of looking at my hood since i havent seen any good looking aftermarket hoods for the 06-07. :banghead:

no way dude, your truck looks perfect as is. gotta love the HD hood :driving:

btw, if you get an 03-04 you gotta go blue, otherwise you gotta go silver