Traded in my SS saturday

BIGSIPPER

• 2 weeks later...
Nice, Did you get a 2wd or AWD, and make sure to get a tune and a CAI..its a whole new beast

it is a 2wd. There is a guy in my town with a 07 with a turbo and it is wicked fast. It runs mid 7's in the 1/8 in street tires

Cool trade, I got a question for ex Silverado SS owners, when you guys traded in your Silverado SS for the Trailblazer SS, did you guys trade it in because you like the looks of the Trailblazer SS or because of the LS2 Engine? The Trailblazer is cool, but I prefer the look of an SS Silverado, cool trade though.

Cool trade, I got a question for ex Silverado SS owners, when you guys traded in your Silverado SS for the Trailblazer SS, did you guys trade it in because you like the looks of the Trailblazer SS or because of the LS2 Engine? The Trailblazer is cool, but I prefer the look of an SS Silverado, cool trade though.

Traded mine due to a family mod ( added another horsepower ) ... wife preferred the smaller ride and it was easier for her to get our son around in ... if you could merge the two vehicles into one ... wow it would kick ass.

Traded mine due to a family mod ( added another horsepower ) ... wife preferred the smaller ride and it was easier for her to get our son around in ... if you could merge the two vehicles into one ... wow it would kick ass.

m'mm..... Tahoe SS....

I've had one Chevy car (82 Monte Carlo), 4 Chevy trucks, and a 02 Tahoe. I like the look of the TBSS and think it would kick ass, but I love the full-size trucks size and capabilities.

...especially while tailgating during football season.