Ugly SS...

Prestoar

That doesn't really sound all that bad. Back when I got mine I was cruising around in Jacksonville, FL and saw one that had chrome running boards (not bars), chrome fender flares, two-tone black/gold, dark limo tint, stick-on hood scoops, stick-on pieces for the back side window, curb feelers, billet fuel door, etc...I forget all it had. Although some of them individually wouldn't have looked that bad, putting them all together like it was looked really stupid.

those stick on ram air things really bug me. and the worst is 2 cb whip antennas.

nice toolbox air force vm :thumbs: I have one too its a truxedo plus,low profile toolbox that is flush with the roll up tonneau. I use my truck for alot of side jobs the 2nd day I bought it I had 12' 2x6's sticking out of it. I love the looks i get when i am in the menards backlot picken up materials for a job. I used all my trucks and this one is really know diffrent but I am more carefull. if i didn't use it for work it would be alot harder to own the SS .

just want you guys to see what i think the bed should look like this is my bed after 4 years and 63000 miles

DSCI0102.jpg

DSCI0101.jpg

whats the point of that? did you buy a truck to eat dinner out off the floor of the bed or to actually use it the way a truck is supposed to be used. im all for keeping your rig looking clean but if you buy a truck you might as well use it as a truck at least some of the time.

whats the point of that? did you buy a truck to eat dinner out off the floor of the bed or to actually use it the way a truck is supposed to be used. im all for keeping your rig looking clean but if you buy a truck you might as well use it as a truck at least some of the time.

Michael shows his truck and you cant do that very well with a bed thats all scratched up. That alone has helped him tremendously at shows IMO.

just want you guys to see what i think the bed should look like this is my bed after 4 years and 63000 miles

Do you actually wax the bed? The bed is something I couldn't care less about. It is a truck, IMO. I don't feel that way about everything, but the bed worries me not.

i bought a trailer to beat up not my 40,000 dollar truck makes alot more sense to me thats what the trailer hitch is for

whats the point of buying a truck if you dont use the bed? should have bought a 40000 car then.

• 2 weeks later...
those stick on ram air things really bug me. and the worst is 2 cb whip antennas.

nice toolbox air force vm :thumbs: I have one too its a truxedo plus,low profile toolbox that is flush with the roll up tonneau. I use my truck for alot of side jobs the 2nd day I bought it I had 12' 2x6's sticking out of it. I love the looks i get when i am in the menards backlot picken up materials for a job. I used all my trucks and this one is really know diffrent but I am more carefull. if i didn't use it for work it would be alot harder to own the SS .

Thanks I use it all the time. I has my tool and other things I need to do side jobs. Its also a good place to put things that could mess up the leather.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

Back to ugly trucks. In my town we have this guy that has a green 03 silverado sportside with 14 inch wheels with gold spokes, running boards that also extend up an over fenderwells with chrome trim, chrome trim on doors, chrome door handles, gold antenna, gold windshield wipers, chrome bed rails, and some other hideous crap :yellow_loser: . The thing that really bothers me about this truck is that he put SS emblems on it :banghead: . I love driving by him in a real SSS though. :driving: