Dale Jr Rims

Stay far away from the zebra style rims. I personally think its people trying to be "different" from the black rim crowd (similiar to people who call themselves non-comformists)

But then I remember about 6 years ago when people thought color matching wheels was ridiculous, and 18's was insane.

You never know it might look nice...

I think they would look good. If they come in 22's i think they would look better and maybe if ur truck was black but theyll look good on a red one also.

The 20's are the biggest size they come in. I was looking for some 22's but think that these are going to work great for me. :driving:

:chevy::flag::chevy:

Looks more like an off-road wheel then a sport truck wheel... Would be awesome with some 38" Tera Grapplers!

:withstupid: I think its a good looking wheel but do not like the center cap hub sticking out in the middle it does resemble a offroad wheel.

Stay far away from the zebra style rims. I personally think its people trying to be "different" from the black rim crowd (similiar to people who call themselves non-comformists)

:withstupid:

I like them. However, anything with "dale jr" or dale or whatever sounds expensive. $500+ per wheel probably more?

Looks more like an off-road wheel then a sport truck wheel... Would be awesome with some 38" Tera Grapplers!

:withstupid: Make sure they are the right offset for a normal ride height truck. If they're a 20x10 setup for an offroader, they'll stick out 3-4 inches and look really goofy on an SS. If I remember right, 20x10's need somewhere around a 7" or so backspace...

:withstupid: Make sure they are the right offset for a normal ride height truck. If they're a 20x10 setup for an offroader, they'll stick out 3-4 inches and look really goofy on an SS. If I remember right, 20x10's need somewhere around a 7" or so backspace...

Now you have me all worried that they will look silly but we will see when they come in.

yea i agree with you brother... these would look monster sick on a lifted truck... no way would i throw these on an SS... they wont look right... too agressive and not in a speed way, in more of a lets go climbs some rocks kinda way... IMO

DRAKO - you hater, i have color matched wheels!!! lol bish...