Sea Foam Gas Treatment or other

NashSS

I'm going tomorrow to buy some either sea foam or some other good fuel injectore cleaner because i have yet to do it since ive had the truck and i think it needs it. i did buy some lucas gas cleaner but i think my brother stole it from me because i found the bottle later empty which he claims he bought his own but i have yet to find mine (ASS) but anyway ive heard great things about sea foam and wondering im down to about a 1/8th of a tank of gas so if i do get sea foam should i add the whole bottle to the tank? im not comfortable adding to the valves or anything i just want to add it to the tank. Thanx

?

i see that now i went and bought some today and put it all in my tank so well see if it helps me out any. Thanks anyway

let me know if it helps...I got a rematch lined up with a 1 Ton HD Duramax Diesel coming up...I need all the help I can get....I was at his back bumber the first time around

its not a octane booster or anything like it. Its just a really good fuel system and other cleaner that helps restore lost power from deposits and such. It was only 6 bucks for a can at autozone so go buy some and try it out.