subwoofer

well my subwoofer died, and it cost me 500.$$ for a new one factory of course,, now they screwed up my alarm and it wont work right, this su@@@###@ks!!!

For that price wouldn't it have made more sense to go aftermarket? would have sounded better too.

• 2 weeks later...
For that price wouldn't it have made more sense to go aftermarket? would have sounded better too.

thats rediculous for what bose calls a sub woofer. def go after market.

:withstupid: for that price I would have definatley gone aftermarket hell for $500 you may have been able to upgrade all your factory speakers

:withstupid: for that price I would have definatley gone aftermarket hell for $500 you may have been able to upgrade all your factory speakers

................Exactly. I replaced all of mine for under $400.00, and that was with some Memphis M-Series up front, and some nice JBL's in back..............It might still sound expensive, but, I received alot of "extras" from my friend that works there................ :cheers: