Imposter SS

Well I went to my local dealership today in search of a Cobalt SS for the g/f, when I came apon a Silverado. The thing that caught my attention was the 2 SS's it had on the side. I started walking towards it thinking WTF.. is it real? When I got to it this is what I found a Silverado LT V-Max, on Tahoe 20's.. labeled SS.. IMO i think it's stupid to label it an SS if it isnt. Idk, Here's some pic's,

Fake3.jpg

Fake5.jpg

Fake.jpg

Fake2.jpg

Fake4.jpg

Imposster3.jpg

Thats a slap in the face for us that have them. The worst part about it is that some kid is going to get it and cause he is not going to know anything about true SSS's is going to say that he has an 07 SSS and its just some regular Silverado. Also the dealer needs to be slapped for doing that aswell. :banghead:

That truck looks like ass IMO. That deffinately gives you guys a bad rep. IDK maybe its just me, but I've never seen the point in trying to look like another vehicle. :dunno: What I do know is that guy has done a shitty job at trying :lol: He's gotta feel like a tool.

I particularly like the "dealer installed SS package"... :wtf:

-Cold Air "system"

-Chrome grill

-Custom 20's

-SS Badging

:eek::eek: Go kick that dealers ass IMO

:withstupid: i would have gone inside and ripped the General Manager a new ****, thats just ridiculous

i think the nnbs trucks look ugly either way.. but, opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one..

... and they all stink....

you guys .... its a Vortec max at least .... its close to an SS ... I have seen much worse trying to get passed off as a SS

:withstupid: I came across an clone "55" today, yep, the dumbasses put em on upside down, Had the bumper kit, no cladding, but a roll pan with replica brake ducts??? They definetely didn't have anything more than a stock 5.3 cause I was pulling a log splitter and still would leave him behind... but he sure would fly by fast as hell or try.... I love 2nd gear!!!!

you guys .... its a Vortec max at least .... its close to an SS ... I have seen much worse trying to get passed off as a SS

but it still isn't a true SS :shakehead:

for the dealer to try and pass it off as an SS is just f**ked up........they need to remove the SS badges and quit using the "Super Sport" name as a bait-and-switch sales tactic. :nono: