New Wheels

those are the same wheels bman just got and just curios why did you put trailblazer ss emblems on your fenders i noticed your name is crewcabclone but you did not use our emblems and you did not put them in the right place im not trying to start anything just wanted to know

those are the same wheels bman just got and just curios why did you put trailblazer ss emblems on your fenders i noticed your name is crewcabclone but you did not use our emblems and you did not put them in the right place im not trying to start anything just wanted to know

:withstupid:

:withstupid: Since it was put out there. Wheels look good though.

Well im not a true ss so im not going to go exactly like the ss, and i actually just had thoses emblems lying around and decided they would look cool on there, i thought they where a little to small for the door so i put them on the fender like look better than than tiny little ss emblems randomly on the door. Good eye btw

I am probaly gonna switch the headligths out for just the black ones these are kinda hard to see with, i may go with HIDs bulbs tho.

thanks for the comments guys