Do Pacesetters Come With Evrything Needed To INstall?

part number for what? they come with head to header gaskets but they suck the stock gm gaskets are good. you will need collector flanges of some sort to connect to the y pipe or whatever if you rdoing a full exhaust. i recommend v band clamps.

There is no Y pipe on my truck. It goes from manifolds, to cat, straight back. Duals. The don't merge at all, they go to two bullet mufflers. I am going to have two high flow cats installed. Do I have to buy anything extra to connect the cats to the headers? Or will I have to have some between the header and cat.

Part number for the Pacesetters for the SS.

The part # is the same for all the 4.8/5.3/6.0,I also used v band clamps to secure the header to the intermediate pipe,but I did not use any cats,I had a muffler shop do custom exhuast from the header back in 3" stainless steel.

The part # is the same for all the 4.8/5.3/6.0,I also used v band clamps to secure the header to the intermediate pipe,but I did not use any cats,I had a muffler shop do custom exhuast from the header back in 3" stainless steel.

Ok, well, what is the number?

Ok, well, what is the number?

Don't know,I got mine off ebay,under $400 shipped and that was with the ceramic coating,it was the best deal I could find,and yes it came with the bolts and gaskets but I didn't use either,I used reusable aluminum gaskets(ebay),and locking header bolts(ebay)and they both came from the same place so they combined shipping.

So, no one here is going to give me the corrEct part number for the 2003 Silverado SS?

Ur a big boy like the rest of us.... Did you try the search button?? I did...Part # 70-2265.

Unless you can spell "You're" correctly, you don't have the right to make smartass remarks.

Thanks for the number.

Wouldn't it be easier to get the part number from the company that you plan to buy it from???

As for your first question, you're going to have to buy parts not included with the headers. Not everything to do the job correctly is included.

Unless you can spell "You're" correctly, you don't have the right to make smartass remarks.

Thanks for the number.

YOU'RE an idiot. use the search button next time. i have earned the right.

Edited by rivierakid (see edit history)

Lol. Who the f**k are you? Do me a favor and shut the hell up.

im one of the smart ones who uses the search button u fu**in tard. and dont start ragging on an old member just cause you didnt get the answer you wanted schlump. enough said. :yellow_loser:

Way to go new guy.. you are going to get yourself banned like that.

Search button works wonders take your hazing now and deal with it.

Your question has been answered let the thread die.

:withstupid:

:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

they are universal for the 5.3/6.0 but you will need to fab the cat pipe to match your 6.0 exhaust.